Offley Place Country House Hotel is a 17th century manor house, set in its own beautiful grounds, perfectly complemented by our walled orchard, attractive Rose Garden.
We are looking for a Groundskeeping Assistant to work alongside our current Head Groundsman.
- Grass cutting and maintenance of lawns
- Weeding, pruning, hedge cutting, leaf collecting,
- Planting & watering of any new trees/shrubs
- Woodland maintenance, spraying, removal of fallen debris
- Jet washing & spraying of paths etc
- General house maintenance such as clearing gutters, upkeep of driveways
- Dealing with any contractors whilst working at the property
- Car parking if required
Applicant should be:
- Good time keeper
- Enjoy working outside in all weather
- Have some horticultural experience – although not essential as full training will be given.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Groundskeeping: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 01/05/2022