Every bride should have an emergency kit with them in order to combat everything your wedding day might throw at you, below we’ve given you an exhaustive list of everything you should include.
- Hair and makeup- this will include extra hair grips, a mini bottle of hairspray possibly. Makeup you may need to touch up such as face powder and lipstick.
- Personal items- unfortunately, mother nature doesn’t care for wedding days to make sure to take sanitary items with you. Any personal medication such as prescriptions should be packed too.
This could be placed on an accessible table or in the bathrooms
- painkillers- better to be safe than sorry and take some paracetamol and ibuprofen
- Hair products- combs and hairsprays
- Mouthwash- it’s going to be a long day!
- Lip balm
- Small first aid kit- plasters are essential here really
- Deodrant- there will be a LOT of dancing
- Nail file
- Taxi numbers- you’d be surprised how many people’s phone batteries will die on the night!
Don’t get caught short on the biggest day of your life, it’s better to be over prepared than underprepared!